Valentine’s Day (also referred to as Saint Valentine’s Day OR St Valentine’s Day) is the day of Lovers. It is celebrated every year on 14th of February. It is the day when lovers and couples express their deepest feelings to each other and they take vow to stay by each other’s side other forever and send special gifts, special messages and special valentines day quotes to each other.
The day starts with couples (valentines) saying to each other ‘Happy Valentines Day’ following warm hugs and kisses. As far as the history of Valentine’s Day is concerned, there are many stories and myths about when did valentine’s day start, who was Saint Valentine, why is valentine’s day celebrated etc. The answer is quite simple. Love has no logic!
Maybe the history is important for some people but for Lovers, Love is what matters the most!
The valentines celebrate this day to warm up their feelings and love for each other.
Throughout the day, many special messages and valentine’s day quotes are exchanged between couples and lovers which mean a lot to them. Mostly people are bothered and can’t find the best valentines day quotes to send to their special ones. We know your trouble!
So here we are, The Trend Insights presents the collection of 50 best valentines day quotes of all time!
Read them, send them and share them with your loved ones without any further delay…
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Enjoy the Quotes 🙂
1. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ~Dr. Seuss
2. “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone — we find it with another.” ~Thomas Merton
3. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ~Lao Tzu
4. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” ~Aristotle
5. “True love stories never have endings.” ~Richard Bach
6. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” ~Loretta Young
7. “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” ~Franklin P. Jones
8. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” ~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
9. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” ~Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
10. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” ~John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
11. “Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.” ~Lord Byron
12. “How did it happen that their lips came together? How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts, that the rose unfolds, that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill? A kiss, and all was said.” ~Victor Hugo
13. “We are most alive when we’re in love.” ~John Updike
14. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” ~A. A. Milne
15. “There’s a long life ahead of you and it’s going to be beautiful, as long as you keep loving and hugging each other.” ~Yoko Ono
16. “Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; Then to that twenty, add a hundred more: A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on, To make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, Let’s kiss afresh, as when we first begun.” ~Robert Herrick
17. “Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.” ~Nicholas Sparks
18. “When you love someone all your saved up wishes start coming out.” ~Elizabeth Bowen
19. “So, fall asleep love, loved by me… for I know love, I am loved by thee.” ~Robert Browning
20. “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.” ~George Edward Moore
21. “Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.” ~Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
22. “This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.” ~Rumi
23. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” ~Judy Garland
24. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” ~Rumi
25. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” ~Max Muller
26. “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.” ~Zane Grey
27. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.” ~Alfred Tennyson
28. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” ~Albert Einstein
29. “I know of only one duty, and that is to love.” ~Albert Camus
30. “They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.” ~Bil Keane
31. “Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!” ~Thomas Hood
32. “There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.” ~Jane Austen
33. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” ~Jodi Picoult
34. “Love is friendship that has caught fire.” ~Ann Landers
35. “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” ~Katharine Lee Bates
36. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” ~George Sand
37. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” ~Mignon McLaughlin
38. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” ~Friedrich Nietzsche
39. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” ~Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights
40. “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.” ~Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
41. “Where there is love, there is life.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
42. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person, and we are finally home.” ~Stephanie Perkins
43. “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.” ~William Shakespeare
44. “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.” ~William Shakespeare
45. “Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.” ~Author Unknown
46. “Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.” ~Ben Hecht
47. “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
48. “Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.” ~Henry Van Dyke
49. “You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip.” ~Jonathan Carroll
50. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” ~Edgar Allan Poe
We hope you liked it ! 🙂
If you liked it, share this article and send these love quotes to your love or crush and say “Be my Valentine” !
Published by: The Trend Insights