Marvel creator Stan Lee, 95, is accused of groping nurses and demanding oral sex in the shower at his $20m Los Angeles home – but says he is victim of a ‘shakedown’
- Stan Lee, the 95-year-old comic book legend who co-created Spider Man, the X-Men, The Incredible Hulk and other characters is accused of sex abuse
- DailyMail.com can disclose a nursing company employed to care for him stopped working with him after string of complaints
- Young female nurses complained he demanded oral sex from them, groped them and walked around naked
- But Lee’s lawyers tells DailyMail.com he has sent a cease and desist letter to the company which employs the women, accusing it of defaming Lee
- ‘Mr Lee will not be extorted or blackmailed, and will pay no money to anyone because he has done absolutely nothing wrong,’ attorney Tom Lallas said
- Lee has a personal fortune of at least $50 million and his home in the Bird Streets area has commanding views of Los Angeles
The Daily Mail reports the nursing company has taken the complaints to Lee, however he has categorically denied what his lawyers call “false and despicable” allegations, suggesting it is all a part of shakedown of sorts:
Mr. Lee categorically denies these false and despicable allegations and he fully intends to fight to protect his stellar good name and impeccable character. We are not aware of anyone filing a civil action, or reporting these issues to the police, which for any genuine claim would be the more appropriate way for it to be handled.
Instead, Mr. Lee has received demands to pay money and threats that if he does not do so, the accuser will go to the media. Mr Lee will not be extorted or blackmailed, and will pay no money to anyone because he has done absolutely nothing wrong.