Martin Luther King Jr Day or Birthday of Martin Luther King Jr is celebrated on every 3rd Monday of January annually. This year, in 2018, 15th of January is observed as the Martin Luther King Jr Day (MLK Day) globally. It is also a federal Holiday in United States of America. On this day, people remembers and appreciates the great efforts of Martin Luther King Jr to end the racial issues in USA. People pay tribute to him for making the United States of America better for all communities.
Martin Luther King Jr. was an influential American civil rights leader, best known for his struggle and campaigns to end racial difference and promote racial equality in United States of America. He brought Hope and Healing to America. His whole life gives us the lessons of Justice, Hope, Equality, Persistence , Freedom, Passion, Empathy and Truth. These are the qualities which made him one of the greatest leaders of all time.
On this Special Day, The Trend Insights presents Martin Luther King Jr’s 10 Best Quotes of All Time. These quotes are the oceans of knowledge in themselves. Read, ponder and share them with the world to make this world a better place for all !
1. “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.
2. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.
3. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.
4. “The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.
5. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.
6. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.
7. “We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.
8. “In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.
9. “The time is always right to do what is right.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.
10. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” ~Martin Luther King Jr.
Keep spreading love and peace… 🙂
Published by: The Trend Insights